Get ready for YouTube Shorts!
A new feature that will boost your business on YouTube
FROM 26 TO 100 COUNTRIES!
Google announced the expansion of YouTube’s new feature: YouTube Shorts! A new way to connect with audiences and create short content using nothing but your phone. So far, the service presented last year has been available in 26 countries. Now, accelerating the international expansion, Shorts will be launched in more than 100 countries!
WHAT ARE YOUTUBE SHORTS?
The tool works similarly to TikTok and is another competitor next to Instagram Reels. The new BETA feature within the YouTube app allows users to create vertically filmed videos, which can last from 15 up to 60 seconds with the option to capture multiple clips. To do so, creators can use the Shorts camera and additional editing tools.
Use YouTube Shorts best:
– Music & sound: Add a song or other audio from the music library (you can easily deliver your catalog through Unit Media)
– Text: Add text after recording and control when it appears and disappears.
– Speed: Choose to accelerate or slow down.
– Timer: Set a timer to automatically start and stop filming hands-free.
– Shorts also offer the option to share videos and subscribe to a user’s channel
DID YOU KNOW?
YouTube’s broad user demographics can increase your Shorts to go bigger than on TikTok. The best way to get discovered is by adding the hashtag #Shorts in the video title or description.
We hope this information was helpful!
Stay safe and healthy!
Unit Media Team